If I can reach 10,000 monthly salary, I can not find much happiness; when I reached 1 million annual salary, and I even can not find happiness! 10,000 and 1 million it the absolute number of high enough. However, it really gives you a happy? 80 million households age to the Chinese people respect and worship of many, has also become the eyes of many people feel beautiful and very face of things, that when people are looking forward to a million households themselves.
Now I have become a million households had a member, or several million million households. However, the heart, but I still can not find the kind of million families happy. 80 million households age how to do so to respect people, how is the million households can not make people respect it? Million households that time is the high symbol of wealth. Million households now could not find the kind of symbol of feeling. Now many people in China have become a million households, there are countless people in the wealth in the cities reached millions. However, those assets to reach millions of people were able to find that millions of dollars of happiness? Become a millionaire, but too often the identity of their own house slaves to run around! Many people in as many of the pressures that are afflicted. Although the property has a million monthly salary has reached million, but that life had to take nearly two decades of living room slave! Some even have most of their lives properly house slaves! Million, ah, the glory of a more absolute number! If this is a small county millions that will be admired, ah! Similarly, millions of ah, how different would have feelings?
I was afraid when the monthly salary of 10,000 yuan, if the day really into the ranks of a million, I where to find the kind of joy and happiness? 80 years of institutions and administrative salaries, but on tens of dollars, but they are still sales to support a family, even if the family has four or five small children, they would not do this and worry going gets rice and more Sorrow will not sleep well for this purpose. They do not worry about their children's school fees, can not afford not to the doctors and annoyance, will not save enough to afford housing! In particular, been called the poor in that era, as long as a family unit on an on with classes, not because of the low wages of the absolute amount to worry about making enough to support a child, because at that time whether in rural or in the unit, who are able to enjoy free medical care, do not worry can not afford homes to live! School also is free, obtain a university, not to worry about for future work. Because at that time passed the university graduates that can be employed, but ah. Now many people are able to obtain university, but now has become unemployed graduates, ah! There are also many who are now million annual salary, and monthly salary of 10,000 yuan as a layer of people who have had, but a monthly salary of 10,000 yuan to feel happy?
Five or six years ago, the price is simply a small town more than 400, 100 square meters of the house also more than 40,000. Now a small town house prices rose to 1700 per square meter, 800 yuan, and countless others are all wages rose, however, those wages have risen gone then? This really has been lamented as qing time: "I can feel his haste, and reach out my hands pull, he took each other's hand cover and from the past; dark, I lay in bed, he Ling Ling-Li from me cross, flew from my feet. "Honey, when I rose to the wages of tens of thousands of annual salary, my money is stolen by someone out? Well, apart from those who worry about rushing away from the flow of money in hand, I can do? I can only sit or stand when quietly as the worry that things like money, ah!
LED Light
没有评论:
发表评论